Sunday 6 September 2009

Comments about my book from my readers

These are genuine quotes from those who have read my book. You can also read reviews on Amazon (www.amazon.co.uk/Song-Seraphim-Andrew-G-Hill/dp/1608601943)

“Captivating and exciting! I recommend it for children of all ages from 8-80!”

“I sincerely congratulate you. You have written a Wonderful Book!” (Editor’s Comment)

“Excellent! I wanted to know what happened next, so I read it in a day!”

“The story is told at a keen speed whilst also maintaining a sense for character and direction…Solid entertainment!”

"C.S. Lewis 50 years on!"

"Compelling truths conveyed in a lively story book way."

"A fantasic read, I thouroughly enjoyed it and I look forward to the sequel"

Please feel free to leave comments on this Blog or Amazon. It would be great to read what you think. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment